Thursday, July 17, 2008

The End and The Beginning

I'm coming to terms with the fact that summer is rapidly coming to a close. We only have about 2 weeks before we go back for preplanning. I'm excited to see the beginning of a new school year, but I'm also a little sad for my self. I had big plans for this summer. I wanted to do a lot of things that I did not accomplish.
*work out at least 3 times per week
*try a new recipe every week
*blog at least 3 times a week
*clean out my closets and drawers
*scrapbook
*read a few good books
*learn how to solve a rubik's cube
I realize that my summer is not over yet and that several of these things can still be accomplished. But a couple of these things are water under the bridge. So, this blog is a commitment. I WILL do several of the things on this list in my last two weeks. I got all the ingredients to make my new recipe for this week. I am scheduling my time to clean out closets and drawers. I'm reading "Like Dandelion Dust" by Karen Kingsbury. I am on you tube watching some rubik's cube stuff and I have been to the gym every day this week. I'm on a roll.
What things do you want to accomplish and what is keeping you from doing them?

No comments: