Sunday, April 13, 2008

BLESSED

I have been a little stressed out lately. This is really quite interesting because I can usually roll with the punches in most situations. However, lately all the little stresses have just added into one big stress. That is not good. Especially for a child of God. When I was chatting with my Sunday School people this morning (whom I love so dearly) the Lord spoke something to my heart that kinda surprised me and made since.

I realized that I am doing what the Lord wants me to do. I do justly, love mercy and I'm doing my best to just walk humbly with my God. So why all the stress?? Here's the answer that God gave me: its all MAN MADE. I'm sure this is old news to all of you, but I have got to get into my thick skull that when I start feeling like this, it is not a feeling or situation that my Father in heaven wants for me. This is what comes from living in a fallen world, so as a child of the King I must let go. I have to remember where my help comes from and lift up my eyes.

I am so blessed. From the top of my head to the soles of my feet. My life is living proof of how God lavishes good things on his children. I am so thankful for my family. My amazing husband. My dog. My job. My cool car. My friends.

BEST OF ALL, I AM LOVED BY THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WHO KNOWS ALL THINGS AND HAS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL. HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS.

No comments: