Saturday, August 30, 2008

Battle of the wills

My husband is sadly mistaken. He thinks that I will allow him to wear his UGA visor and a GSU shirt to the game today. In a preemptive strike, I procured his visor and hid it in the last place he would look. He has yet to find it. However, he has gone in my closet and taken all of my blue and white clothing and put them into the washing machine...when I found a hidden GS t-shirt, he held me down on the couch holding a glass of milk over me saying that he will try and ruin my shirt if I don't disclose the location of said visor. He clearly underestimates the lengths that I will go to to defend my Alma Mater. We have to leave in 15 minutes to go meet PJ and Kate and I will be willing to bet that neither of us will be wearing red and black.
Hail Southern.

No comments: