Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Near Death Experience

So, I'm driving down Hwy 21 in Sprincon today, minding my own business, when from out of nowhere a white Toyota Camry veers out of oncoming traffic, plows into a Walgreen's 18-wheeler in front of me and proceeds to head toward my beautiful Honda Accord. My life flashed before my eyes. That's when the adrenaline kicked in and I freaked out slightly. I did not get hit, but it was a close one. The man behind the wheel of the Camry was bleeding from the head, the crazy drivers in Sprincon are still whizzing by, and I get out of my car like I'm really going to rectify the situation. 30 minutes and one police report later I am still shaking but thanking the Lord for protection. If your worried about the trucker....he's fine....short a big rig, but fine.

4 comments:

Julie P said...

I am so glad you are okay. What a scary deal! Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I am honored. Rest assured, even as a language arts teacher, you will never get any grammar correction from me. Think of this as a creative writing space. : )

Julie P

Angela said...

I am so glad that you are okay. I know how scary that can be. The Lord was really looking out for you.

Alicia D said...

I am so glad that everything turned out okay and you're fine! Those things are always really scary. I am so glad you had that hedge of protection from angels to keep you from harm. We love y'all lots~

Lyndsey said...

WHAT IS A BLOG? JK