Saturday, January 12, 2008

VBS


I love Bible School. I love the singing, the crafts, the snacks, the Bible study, the mission focus, and most of all seeing little ones come closer to the Lord. I think that the children's ministry is one of the most powerful ways that the Lord is using our church to reach our community. (Shout out to Mr. Ray Fowler...what a hero)

Believe it or not, I will have the honor this year of being the VBS director at our church. I am so scared. It is such a huge responsibility. I know that the Lord doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called and that is what I'm counting on to accomplish this huge task! It's going to be an adventure.

I'm praying that God would begin, even now, tugging on His people's hearts about where they need to serve in Bible school. Will you pray with me???

1 comment:

PSM said...

I know that you will do a wonderful job as VBS Director. Your love for the Lord and for children will shine through. It will be a great VBS. I love your blog and look forward to seeing what's happening in your life.

Love You, Aunt Peggy