Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unbelievable

In a crazy turn of events, Richard and I may actually be moving to Haiti. I know this sounds crazy. But, before you flip out and the hysterical phone calls start flooding in, it would only be for one week. I guess you wouldn't call that "moving" per say..more of a mission. Our friends Amber and Bryan told us about an opportunity to serve God's children in Haiti doing some construction and outreach. The construction, of course, is Richard's forte and I might just swing a hammer myself. Although, power tools are more my thing. Be praying for us as we make these decisions.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We will certainly be praying for you guys! What a great opportunity to not only serve our awesome GOD, but to help those in Haiti!

mandy said...

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow................