Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birds

I blogged recently and posted a cute little picture of the baby birds in the nest in our back yard. Did you get warm fuzzies when you looked at it?? Don't. I have had a change of heart. I recently discovered that those birds are terrorizing my sweet, innocent Brin. She is scared to go in our back yard now because the mockingbirds are attacking her every time she steps foot on in the yard. Consequently, she has had a couple of "accidents" in the house which are entirely out of character for her. I researched online and learned several interesting things. #1: Mockingbirds are on the list of federally protected birds....#2: They should be gone by late June. This information foiled my plans and gave me hope (respectively). Here's a picture of one of the little devil birds.

No comments: